There’s one good reason NOT to write: when you are not feeling that well.
- That’s the problem at the moment: I’m not in my best, I’m in a transition moment, a crossword of sorts.
- I want to do things, but at the same time I need quality time with myself.
- I want to organize my life and my house, but I can’t seem to be able to organize myself.
- I want to be fair to people, but I can’t be fair to myself.
- I want to live my life to the fullest, but I don’t know what that is.
Sad, isn’t it? I think so, and I’m pretty tired of feeling that way. The problem is that I’m plain tired and just don’t have the energy for anything else in my life besides doing stuff that needs to be done such as the laundry, taking care of my wonderful daughter (and that’s one of the problems as well, because I feel I’m not enjoying her as much as I should), going to work or preparing meals. I can’t even enjoy the presence of my husband at the moment and it’s taking its toll, as it would. So, what’s the solution? Is there any? I don’t know, I’m still considering all the possibilities.
One thing though: I’m reading dr. Phil’s Self Matters and I’m quite impressed with how much I can relate, and how much I can understand from other people’s talks.
Life is more than just existing and I just need to find what ticks me. In a much bigger sense than just being in love with a man or loving my child.