Butterflies / Borboletas

I’ve made this dress for her with fabric given by aunt Fifi.

Fiz este vestido com tecido que tia Fifi deu.

wpid-imag1434.jpg wpid-imag1435.jpg

Posted in Costura, Sewing | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Red Dress/Vestido vermelho

My beautiful girl, wearing one of my creations specially made for her. / Minha bela menina, usando uma das minhas criações feita especialmente para ela. Red dress / Vestido vermelho 2014-08-29 19.09.31

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Jewerly rol – done


Front side




Closed - End result

I hope she likes it… 🙂

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Jewelry roll

I’ve already cut all the pieces and ironed with some backing, so now it’s up to put them all together.

This fabric was sent to me directly from New Zealand by my friend Cláudia, and I loved it! Loved it so much I wanted some more, but they didn’t have it anymore… Well, if not with the same, there are always other drawings and colors we can use. 🙂


Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

My sewing adventures


After participating in an open atelier for almost 2 years and learning how to sew, I am ready to become more adventurous. So this is the sewing machine it will accompany me in the next years, preferably many.

I’ve made a few things with it already, which I wll be posting soon.

Posted in Sewing | Tagged | Leave a comment

Dia lindo


Está até “quente” por aqui… 14 graus e um sol ma-ra-vi-lho-so!

Posted in Primavera; Spring, Weather | 2 Comments

Ballet lesson (2nd try)/ Aula de balé (2a. tentativa)

The video is unfortunately on the side, so you need to topple your head (or your computer!) to be able to watch it.

Infelizmente o vídeo está de lado, então é preciso virar a cabeça (ou o computador!) para conseguir vê-lo direito.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment